The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How do you determine whether to kill or keep Facebook ads

rondellrandall

affiliate
I'm a newbie to CPA marketing and i have a question about Facebook ads and CPA offers, When do you determine to kill or scale a CPA offer? Is it after $3 spent and no conversions? is it after 2-3 days and no conversions and CTR below 5%? Is it after 1 day with no conversions? HELP!!! I'm looking for a system to determine when to either kill or keep CPA offers via Facebook ads.

With most any campaign, you should run it a minimum of three days then analyze what your tracker is telling you, see if there is a pattern to your conversions - time of day, day of the week and so forth.

Are people clicking your ad but drop off when they hit the offer page? Sometimes a landing page or an offer just plain sucks. If sending them to your own lander, maybe it needs some tweaking.

I don't believe that $3.00 is enough ad spend to gather telling data, though.

With most any campaign, you should run it a minimum of three days then analyze what your tracker is telling you, see if there is a pattern to your conversions - time of day, day of the week and so forth.

Are people clicking your ad but drop off when they hit the offer page? Sometimes a landing page or an offer just plain sucks. If sending them to your own lander, maybe it needs some tweaking.

I don't believe that $3.00 is enough ad spend to gather telling data, though.
I understand, However i dont think I am explaining it thoroughly enough, So I will attach a system that I used with physical products and Facebook ads, please take a look and tell me how to adapt it to CPA offers?

Attachments

• fb-cheat-sheat.jpg
    fb-cheat-sheat.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 85
Interesting cheat sheet.

CPA wouldn't be much different, although unless you're doing a PPS, you're not going to want a conversion to cost you $6 because you're not likely to have an offer paying that much, of course.

What looks as though is missing from your sheet is split-testing. Could be it's just understood. With split-testing, if one image/text is doing better than a couple of others, you can weed out the under performing ad fairly quickly.

I'm going on the assumption that you know who your target group is, what they like, where they hang out.

By the way, you didn't say where you're losing people who click through - your own lander or the offer page.

if you doing ecommerce then create campaign and wait 3-4 days, set budget 5$ / daily, pick article payout (PROFIT) less than 5$ (5$ of clear profit, if you have retail price 5$ then put price 15$ | price x 3 why? 1/3 of price will be for buying products of 5$, 2/3 will be for ads, 3/3 will be your profit (5$))

so I know some guys who doing unsuccessfull campaigns for 1-2-3 months just to mature facebook pixel and then starting making serious cash. :)

so in any way, 3$ can't be any proof for success or unsuccess campaign.

Good luck

MI
Back