The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I GROW my new affiliate program, and have you any WARNINGS?

If you can find 10 affiliates that can deliver you sales conversions on semi-stable basis you will indeed be lucky.
Yup, exactly what I'm looking for - a few affiliates to consistently refer customers my way.

Craigslist is not an affiliate recruiting tool
No, it's not. I've used CL to find customers (there's frequently somebody looking for a logo designer in the wanted section, and in the past I've used to post ads offering my services, but posting in multiple cities and ghosting was a concern.

I'm looking for ways to onboard affiliates to promote my services. Got any advice there?

Yup. Submit an application to get an Affiliate Programs listing in our Resources section. Then you will be able to promote/recruit in our forums. ;)

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Avatars on both your listing page and profile page.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but let me know if you need any help with it.

You need a very large pool of potential affiliates to find one to sell a service that there is only a very small market for. A large affiliate network has a pool of established affiliates. Would an affiliate even accept your offer?

If you offer front money on a per verified lead basis you may get some action, IMHO.

One out of 50,000 people (if that) buy a design service like you are offering.

If you can find 10 affiliates that can deliver you sales conversions on semi-stable basis you will indeed be lucky.

Craigslist is not an affiliate recruiting tool it is an advertising tool perhaps. Perhaps, you meant to use ads as your *affiliate* to sell your services? You could be reaching a targeted market with CPM or PPC ads -- that makes more sense to me ;)
That is just one simple example , In my experience traditional/ cultural stuff works great for example ...
Yes, but that is a product that is B2C with a very large potential market.

Graybeard said:
Yup, exactly what I'm looking for - a few affiliates to consistently refer customers

That is why your odds are better networking in the right places with the right people -- your business has a very narrow market. List your business as a resource here and every other place where people congregate that know of need or have need of what you sell.

Business people can be sold on branding image -- logos are just a small part. Consider expanding your graphic services perhaps. 3 years ago I spent $500.00 and $340.00 on mascot illustrations for 2 domains ... Branding graphics ...

MI
Back