The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I get registered as a vendor

Cardiomma

affiliate
im new to this website and just made my introduction post ane notices I’m registered as an affiliate, but I actually want to be a vendor. Does anyone know how I can change it?

You can't 'change' it but you can apply to become a vendor. If approved, you then get another badge beneath your Affiliate badge.

It's easy to fill out and submit an application.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 103,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

You can't 'change' it but you can apply to become a vendor. If approved, you then get another badge beneath your Affiliate badge.

It's easy to fill out and submit an application.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 103,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.
Thank you for your help!

if i want to get listed as a vendor to find affiliates for my affiliate program should i register as a resource under affiliate programs category ?

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

banners
Back