The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How do I get affiliate with banks and credit card institutions?

I din't quite get your question .. You're trying to get affiliated with a bank? Or maybe you have a problem with your credit card?
Can you give us more details that we can help you .. Your question isn't clear '-'

- Samira

You want to affiliate with these types of institutions or ad networks doing these types of offers?

How's your credit worthiness?
Experience probably would help too.
What language do you speak well --I can see it's not English so I doubt anyone would be willing to have you participate in that market.

Start as some more realistic point and work your way up.

I din't quite get your question .. You're trying to get affiliated with a bank? Or maybe you have a problem with your credit card?
Can you give us more details that we can help you .. Your question isn't clear '-'

- Samira
Hi thanks for your interest to help me I will explain you a little bit more. all bank's are paying commission for people to market there credit card's but its very hard to get it from the bank because they don't trust anyone, so that's what I need help with!

You want to affiliate with these types of institutions or ad networks doing these types of offers?

How's your credit worthiness?
Experience probably would help too.
What language do you speak well --I can see it's not English so I doubt anyone would be willing to have you participate in that market.

Start as some more realistic point and work your way up.
what do you mean more realistic?

Banks have a brand reputation and brand safety concerns.
Unless, you are a reputable website with heavy traffic banks won't want you are their advertiser.
what do you mean more realistic?
There are prepaid credit card issuers that may allow you to affiliate with them if you are intend to use SEM, ad networks or social media to market.

MI
Back