The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How did you find us?

I find your site on a Google search. I did a look up on Google for "affiliate marketing + forums" and this site came up on the first page.:)

Glad to be here.

Haha...so many interesting ideas here.

I come from Maxbounty member dash board's promotion. I upgraded right away, half hour after skimming through the forum.

I saw your video AffiliateFix on youtube re mobileadscout & joined. Haven't joined the Dojo just yet or signed up for Mobileadscout. Feel that i am a bit too new so will look around a bit more before joining. i am new to mobile marketing so am learning some basic stuff like linking Voluum to the offer network & traffic source before diving in too deep. I will join soon when I am ready to create a landing page. A great site so far Thankyou

I saw your video AffiliateFix on youtube re mobileadscout & joined. Haven't joined the Dojo just yet or signed up for Mobileadscout. Feel that i am a bit too new so will look around a bit more before joining. i am new to mobile marketing so am learning some basic stuff like linking Voluum to the offer network & traffic source before diving in too deep. I will join soon when I am ready to create a landing page. A great site so far Thankyou

Welcome to the AffiliateFix and hope to see you in the Dojo soon @kob ! We have everything you require to get yourself up and running in your new business.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back