The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How did you find us?

Ho trovato il forum tramite un sito italiano, vorrei imparare il più possibile dal forum. Saluto tutti e mi scuso per il mio pessimo inglese

Looking for links to William Souza's CPA Evolution 3.0 since the ones I got for another AFM didn't work. Neither do the ones here, but at least I was able to PM him. Now I think I've magically found a great resource as well!!
Turns out his webservers were down that night and that's why the links didn't work. The next day the links worked and I was able to join his course!! Yipee!!!

Seems to have gone much quieter since the redesign
I think that is more a sign of the times and the difficulty of generating profitable revenue.
There are more lookers and lurkers than ever and many people are less confident (for good reason) of this market.

Aside: My paternal grandfather became very well-off during the depression. He was a partner in a high end women's wear garment factory in NYC and lent money to other manufactures on their invoices (receivables factoring). Point being: Even when the economy is bad there are opportunities. In the inflation late 1970's and recession 1980's a lot of my contemporaries did very well in finance and real estate equity buying in spite of the situation.

Things have a way of getting better --but you must adapt or die ;)

What's difficult about affiliate marketing?
  • Create content that solves a problem
  • Attract people to your content
  • Serve those people with relevant ads
  • Earn commission in your sleep
Am I missing something?

What's difficult about affiliate marketing?
  • Create content that solves a problem
  • Attract people to your content
  • Serve those people with relevant ads
  • Earn commission in your sleep
Am I missing something?
You've been doing it for too long, my friend! While it is not difficult, there are tricks of the trade that you have learned over the years. I didn't even know that CPA still existed, I thought that (click throughs is what it was called in the 90's) went away years ago. And then to learn that there are networks out there that we have to join was also an eye opener! Especially since I thought there was only clickbank! Woohoo! My horizons are being broadened! And taking an inexpensive course from an expert helps to get those tricks of the trade in record breaking time. Any you would like to share would be greatly appreciated as well!

You've been doing it for too long, my friend!
Only 15 months, comrade!
--> didn't know what Amazon Associates was 15 months ago
While it is not difficult, there are tricks of the trade that you have learned over the years.
... that anyone can easily learn
in a couple of months
following the guidelines
and creating good quality content
I didn't even know that CPA still existed,
I've never used CPA
is it cost per action?
or cost per acquisition?
I must re-read the Wiki
I thought that (click throughs is what it was called in the 90's) went away years ago. And then to learn that there are networks out there that we have to join was also an eye opener! Especially since I thought there was only clickbank! Woohoo! My horizons are being broadened! And taking an inexpensive course from an expert helps to get those tricks of the trade in record breaking time.
I've never taken a paid course
in affiliate marketing
just followed the guidelines
that's all
Any you would like to share would be greatly appreciated as well!
You can follow my journey
most of it is online
--> you need to create a website
it all starts from there

My manager was a member here since 2016 .. So, I'm here because of his recommendation

- Samira

Samira --> what are your life goals?
I have a long list lol
My MAIN aim is to be immortal .. I wanna know more and want to see how life will be in the next 10 and 10k and 1M years .. How society, universe, science, eco systems, EVERYTHING will look like?.. super curious!! .. I feel sorry for those who died before seeing how the world is now today ..
Since I can't be immortal (Apparently for now), I'll survive as long as I can ...and I'll explore the earth during my short life .. and read more and more .. See these surreal creatures that we have to meet : (I wanna see blue whales in real life)

I'm still paying the bills and trying to collect as more as I can, because we live in a capitalist world.. I need hardcash to do what I said above

>>>>>> Now it's your turn to tell us yours! @Honeybadger

- Samira

Last edited:
I have a long list lol
My MAIN aim is to be immortal .. I wanna know more and want to see how life will be in the next 10 and 10k and 1M years .. How society, universe, science, eco systems, EVERYTHING will look like?.. super curious!! .. I feel sorry for those who died before seeing how the world is now today ..
Since I can't be immortal (Apparently for now), I'll survive as long as I can ...and I'll explore the earth during my short life .. and read more and more .. See these surreal creatures that we have to meet : (I wanna see blue wheels in real life)

I'm still paying the bills and trying to collect as more as I can, because we live in a capitalist world.. I need hardcash to do what I said above

>>>>>> Now it's your turn to tell us yours! @Honeybadger

- Samira
Your post made me happy and sad
happy because it's a really cool goal
immensely challenging yet probably achievable
once we can preserve the human brain
over the next 100 years
with help from these guys --> brainpreservation.org
and a bunch of others at labs across the world
Then I got really sad
listening to that Blue Whale sound in your video
in the knowledge of what our species is doing to the oceans
to the marine life that live in them
and to the water sources everywhere
not to mention the oldest trees
some of which are living since the Roman times
I have one simple end goal
--> to live in perfect harmony
with whatever planet I'm living on
and leave it better than how I found it

Ok. I literally searched Google for "Forums For Affiliate Marketing" and found a page from Supermetrics that bought me here.

Before coming to this site, I was literally, absolutely, honest-to-God frustrated with my inability to move any further.

Until I made that search, I used search on specific topics like "Top 10 Website Building Software For Windows" Or "How To Promote Affiliate Marketing Links" (which took me to Fiverr and that has been a huge roller coaster ride (that's a story for another day, but honestly promoting links is most important help I need!) but I never searched Forum For Marketers before) and I'm glad that I did that search that day.

Ever since I found this site, I have been mostly reading and learning. I am very grateful to all the contributing members here. Thank you so much everyone!

-

Em.

Last edited:
When I first came here, I searched for the best forums related to affiliate marketing and almost every search result showed AffiliateFix and had great reviews about it, so here I am, and so glad because of it. :)

banners
Back