The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How did you find us?

Was researching CPA Marketing and found a YouTube video For CPA Evolution 2.0. This forum was attached to that video and I came here looking for more information. I am a Newbie to all this but am eager to learn.

I found this site through a friend. They and just by doing a random google search for affiliate networks. Great place to be in right now. There is a lot of stuff you can find in here. But there is something I'm trying to figure out. How can you start your own thread for other people to comment on your thread or do I have to have a certain amount of reply's before I can create my own thread?

I found this site through a friend. They and just by doing a random google search for affiliate networks. Great place to be in right now. There is a lot of stuff you can find in here. But there is something I'm trying to figure out. How can you start your own thread for other people to comment on your thread or do I have to have a certain amount of reply's before I can create my own thread?
yes you can create your own

Click on a forum title to go to that forum and you will see a big green button to the right that says "Post New Thread". Click it and a new thread window opens for you.

MI
Back