The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything How Can I split testing offers first ?

affiliatelk

Hi,

I am confused with the testing part! In the testing part, Experts mention that we need to test 3 offers first? I mean how could I do that without the ads that aren't made already. it's confusing but to explain more, I just want to know how would I test an offer with an ad that I don't know if works or not, with landing pages I don't know if works or not. because if I do find a winner using all those resources, than all its components (offer, ad, landing page) are winners and I don't have to test each aspect.

I'm so confused right know, could you please explain me step by step.

Thank you

Don't try to do it all at once if you get confused.
Ask your account manager to show you the best performing offers and start testing them with one LP (if you need any) and source. Got your result? (no conversion is a result too!) Try change one thing. Let it be the LP, for example. See the difference but not much? Now test another LP. Let it work for you for some time and then test another one. After you have your best performer, go on optimising with your source, or your offers, or whatever.
Everyone has his or her own way of working, you just have to find which one suits you most.

banners
Back