The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I register the network cpi?

vlung05

affiliate
HI EVERYBODY,

I am a newbie, I hope everyone indications.

I need to register a number of networks, who can help me,

I will leave skype contact or contact me

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi @vlung05 and welcome...

One of the first things you can do is look at some networks official threads on AffiliateFix, many networks speak about their approval process... Also, there are already threads open by other member that recommend CPI networks, these might be of interest to you. For example: Any Affiliate network that pay per app install? | Page 2 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

All this will give you an idea of which network might be the best fit for you and then you can PM the affiliate managers ... and start earning money!

Im an affiliate manager @ Kimia here is our Official Thread... we work on CPI too ;) : Official - Kimia | Page 2 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Hi @vlung05 and welcome to AffiliateFix. We are working on CPA/CPI/CPL basis, 1-click-flow offers and pin submit.
Please let me know if interested: skype:live:nadya_394
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!:)

HI EVERYBODY,

I am a newbie, I hope everyone indications.

I need to register a number of networks, who can help me,

I will leave skype contact or contact me

Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day friend! Perhaps you might wanna try OfferDaddy. I've been partnering with them for quite some time now and I'm happy with the way they help me make money with their offewall tool! Maybe if you want to check them out today I can give you their resource link here...:D

Hope I was able to help you...:)

Good luck!:)

MI
Back