The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I market my book?

Hi, Joban. I deleted your pdf, as we pretty much never allow downloads. Very, very rarely.

As far as marketing your book, what have you done so far? Or are you starting from scratch? Do you have your book available on any sites yet?

Are you the author and have you started establishing yourself as a knowledgeable expert on the topic?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out where you're starting from.

I have a PDF file explaining the profit method I wanted to market to. I never knew where I had any marketing idea. Can you help me?

You say you have a PDF but is it your book (you are the author), or someone else's?

It is the pdf file of another person I want to promote

Ahh, okay. So, you are an affiliate of someone's program.

There are free methods that require your time and paid ads that require your money.

Free would be blogging/website SEO, social marketing, signature in your forum accounts

Some cost (for your autoresponder): email marketing. If the book is the product, are you direct linking? Or if the book is the incentive then you use it to get subscriptions, provide valuable content in your emails and sometimes an email about and a link to the program. Big plus is that you can sell to an email list of subscribers over and over again, as long as you provide value and not inundate them with emails.

More investment: Paid ads. There are many different types of paid advertising, I can't tell you a specific one to use. It's faster to get your data (you are using a tracker, right?) so you can optimize your campaigns.

Hope that offers some help.

I have a list of targeted emails How can I send an email in order to download the book and subscribe
Are there ready models

I have a list of targeted emails How can I send an email in order to download the book and subscribe
Are there ready models

Is it a free book? Or you're selling it?

If free, send an email about it and include your download link.

If you're selling it, send a pre-sale email (includes benefits to the buyer) with a link to where they can buy it.

You do that through your autoresponder or email sender.

I think that any thematic Internet source will suit you, just try to make your book available to everyone, at least while you're a beginner author, and when popularity comes to you - you can dictate your own rules...

MI
Back