The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I increase my site traffic with Google Analytics

Google Analytics is just a statistics program. You can use it to help you identify search and traffic patterns, but you can't use it directly to increase traffic.

What you need to do is (a) work on SEO so that you rank better for primary and secondary search terms; (b) ensure that the meta description tag and page titles for each of your pages is constructed to contain your major search terms and accuratelt describes what's on the page; and (c) ensure that your pages make it easy to navigate around your site, to locate the products or services your visitors want, and to purchase them.

Google Analytics is a very useful tool because you can view the best traffic sources and you can focus on the sites or methods witch give you the most visitors. ;)

As minstrel indicated, Analytics is helpful in—not surprisingly—analyzing your traffic. You can look at the Analytics and see what terms people are using to find your site and if you see some that you're not actually optimized for, you can give those terms more attention. Also seeing where people entered your site and where they left, as well as their "footprints" while they're there, can be useful in adjusting your site to meet their needs better. I like to make note of which other sites are sending me the most traffic and how much is coming from the search engines; it gives me a good idea of where to focus my efforts.

If you want to increase the traffic for your site, first you need to have a good content for your site. Second, you need to create fan for your site such as facebook, or twitter....

MI
Back