The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I increase Facebook group interaction? HELP

Dogan

affiliate
I had a facebook trading group, but I changed it. Now I want to do affiliate marketing with that group but the interaction of my facebook group is minimal. A post reaches an average of 40 people. but the number of my facebook group is 9k. How can I increase interaction? Do comments from fake accounts under posts increase interaction? Thanks.

Maybe? If the posts make it to the user's feeds?
9K members and such a low interaction? are the 8.6K fake members too :D

I had a facebook trading group, but I changed it. Now I want to do affiliate marketing with that group but the interaction of my facebook group is minimal. A post reaches an average of 40 people. but the number of my facebook group is 9k. How can I increase interaction? Do comments from fake accounts under posts increase interaction? Thanks.

Hi @Dogan, I understand Facebook Groups are potential places where you can drive meaningful traffic for your business. Here are a few points which I came across and I think it might be helpful for you:

Filter your members

The very first thing you need to do is filter your group members. This can be achieved by simply forming a closed group on Facebook and wisely select your members by asking them a few questions before making them members of your Facebook Group.

Monitor your conversation
If you have any members that are your member you need to monitor their conversations to decide where are they leading with the goal for which you created the blog.

Recognition of New Members
Always keep a policy of recognizing your new members. A simple message like "welcome our new members" or "Welcome to the group", can be very helpful in maintaining the harmony of the group.

Try to create Engagement Opportunities
As a group Admin. you always need not take the initiative of conversing in the group. You can also increase the engagement by creating opportunities by which your group members can also become part of the engagement process. Raise questions or discussions and let your members respond.

Try not to make yourself overhearing in the Group
Being an admin. of the group doesn't mean that it should be all about. Facebook Groups are like the community where instead of discussing only business you can have a random conversation in the group that is not demeaning or harsh to others but at the same time it does not defies the goal of your group.

So yeah these were some suggestions that I found could be helpful for you.
Thank You and Have a Good Day :)

Here are several tips
1. you need to establish a friendly user base community, no one will will opt in your aff product if your just throw it into the group. Build your audience up for aff promotion by scheduling helpful content beforehand.
2. The best type of content to increase engagement/interaction for 2020 are video content, you can create vid or live content for your viewers for your group
3. Check your insights to help you post at optimal setting, study pattern of who your audience are, what content they like to see, the time when your audience are most active. This will help you curate the type of content suitable for your audience.

If you would like more tips to increase engagement for your FB pages/groups, be sure to check my sig or go into my profile to read up on strategies on my blogs. Thanks, have a nice day!

I was just dealing with this topic at one time, making money on promoting groups on Facebook and I can say a couple of the following maxims: firstly, it was relevant a couple of years ago, now there isn’t much sense in it, and secondly, you should attract the maximum number of people and hold them i.e. There must be constant content and it must be unique enough so that people are constantly interested. And thirdly, it is hardly possible to do without investments. It is very important to understand that you need to use only high-quality material if you are interested in a real high-quality video product, you have to fork out for a good video editor, for example, you can watch it here, I use it myself.

Last edited:
Hi Dogan, since you have a lot of suggestion from others, I just want to add-in a couple of tactics that I've seen in many famous group I joined.

1. Content comes first, Aff link later.
  • You can pick some topics that suits your group, and write good content about that topic then insert your aff link (must be relevant to the topic) somewhere in between.
  • E.g: you write an articles about summer 2022 fashion trend with some beautiful photos, then insert e-com link for members to buy the fashion product that includes in your post.
2. Special offers/opportunities for members:
  • Provide special promotion code, or sales/discounted prices for group members can attract many ones. Especially if you're updating the promo daily, they might keep coming back everyday to check for the promo code.
  • Give-away, free gifts, special events for group members only works the same. Try to create a friendly community ^^

Hope these tricks help!

I would suggest adding interactivity: to ask users to evaluate your plans or decisions, to ask for an opinion on an issue, to offer to answer a question or to allow subscribers to share their content

banners
Back