The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I find publisher for my affiliate program?

Davidzh88

affiliate
Hi all,
I am a newbie in affiliate program, and have tried to search publishers in facebook and linkedin, but it doesn't work. It's a quite sad result. Could anyone kindly teach me how to start the the program? Thank you very much.

Hi all,
I am a newbie in affiliate program, and have tried to search publishers in facebook and linkedin, but it doesn't work. It's a quite sad result. Could anyone kindly teach me how to start the the program? Thank you very much.

Hey!
Probably you mean "starting with affiliate marketing", and which kind of publisher are you looking for? Are you looking for the offers to promote, and have you already decided what to use as a traffic source?

I think you might be a bit confused with terms and all the information you found on internet. Am I right? :) Have to admit, it's really a lot of information to think through, and we all easily get lost in the beginning.

Therefore I'd advise you first to read this article, in order to make sure you understand how the ecosystem of the industry work: Affiliate Marketing Guide (2016) - The "All You Need to Know"

Hope it helps, and you have more questions, feel free to further comment, or write me in pm :)

Another way to find things to promote is to join an affiliate network and browse through their available campaigns. In fact, many companies offer their affiliate program via an affiliate network, so many times as you are searching for possible products to promote, you will have to join an affiliate network anyway. This will often work to your advantage since you’ll have access to a lot more products, all in one fell swoop.

Hey!
Probably you mean "starting with affiliate marketing", and which kind of publisher are you looking for? Are you looking for the offers to promote, and have you already decided what to use as a traffic source?

I think you might be a bit confused with terms and all the information you found on internet. Am I right? :) Have to admit, it's really a lot of information to think through, and we all easily get lost in the beginning.

Therefore I'd advise you first to read this article, in order to make sure you understand how the ecosystem of the industry work: Affiliate Marketing Guide (2016) - The "All You Need to Know"

Hope it helps, and you have more questions, feel free to further comment, or write me in pm :)

Thank you so much for your guide! I have read the article, and it is really very useful to understand the ecosystem.
The sistuation is, we are advertiser and have tried the cooperation with affiliate networks. But the problem is the sales was not good. So we would like to try with affiliates/publishers with experience in cloth/shoes promotion.
I sent some messages here (sorry if someone is disturbed by my message), but no one really can work with me. I am lost to find them :(

Thank you so much for your guide! I have read the article, and it is really very useful to understand the ecosystem.
The sistuation is, we are advertiser and have tried the cooperation with affiliate networks. But the problem is the sales was not good. So we would like to try with affiliates/publishers with experience in cloth/shoes promotion.
I sent some messages here (sorry if someone is disturbed by my message), but no one really can work with me. I am lost to find them :(

In this case you need to clearly state that you are looking for affiliate marketers, that can promote your product :) Might be that those, you have contacted, misunderstood your message. Anyway, you have this special part of the forum, Business Centre created for partnerships and networking, I believe it might help you!

Cheers!

Hi all,

Hey dude - if you don't mind me asking, what is the product you are offering including commercials ... as if it isn't attractive or competitive enough compared to what else is already out there enough, then you will find a lot of affiliates won't jump on board.

So there has to be a strong enough incentive from an affiliate's or publisher's perspective as well in order to promote it for you ;)

Nick

In this case you need to clearly state that you are looking for affiliate marketers, that can promote your product :) Might be that those, you have contacted, misunderstood your message. Anyway, you have this special part of the forum, Business Centre created for partnerships and networking, I believe it might help you!

Cheers!
Hey dude - if you don't mind me asking, what is the product you are offering including commercials ... as if it isn't attractive or competitive enough compared to what else is already out there enough, then you will find a lot of affiliates won't jump on board.

So there has to be a strong enough incentive from an affiliate's or publisher's perspective as well in order to promote it for you ;)

Nick

And Davidzh88 has been warned twice this week not to promote his affiliate program in this community without first becoming an approved vendor here.

banners
Back