The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How can I drive organic traffic on Amazon affiliate website

Vijay gupta

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My name is Vijay Gupta. I'm working on Amazon affiliate website that's name is "reviewfy.in", but after working hard, I'm unable to drive organic traffic.

Can anyone suggest me how to do that in proper way.

Please help me out

Thanks !

best-india.png

There is no focus best __all over the place__. It's not about keyword density really it is about relevance <there is none.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello everyone,

My name is Vijay Gupta. I'm working on Amazon affiliate website that's name is "reviewfy.in", but after working hard, I'm unable to drive organic traffic.

Please help me out

Thanks !
Hey Vijay,

The content on your site plays the biggest role in what terms you will rank for, and the authority of your site - which is determined largely by the links pointing to it - plays the biggest role in how high you will rank. As Graybeard noted above your site isn't about any one comprehensive theme - it is just a collection of unrelated posts each targeting a specific product - each post is essentially a stand-alone element. If those pages are structured in such a way to optimally target buyer intent keywords, then what you really need to do to improve your rankings is to build authority to your site overall and also to specific posts via link building. do-follow links from relevant and authoritative sources will move the needle and get you more traffic.

Hope that helps,

Hello everyone,

Please help me out

Thanks !
The only way you can drive organic traffic is SEO. I checked your site using a few free tools and found this analysis.
screenshot-app.neilpatel.com-2020.02.20-10_47_35.png

There are 970 organic keywords that are bringing you approximate traffic of 21 visitors. You need to work upon keywords and distribute them properly across your various HTML tags.

If you want I can run an SEO Audit for your company you can find my service listed in the SEO service section.
Here's the link:
MakeWebBetter SEO Services

Or directly contact me over my Skype (check the signature).

Hello everyone,

Here is the thing, you do not "drive organic traffic". You develop organic traffic. You develop organic traffic by doing exactly what Google says they will reward your site with if you follow their recommendations. Have you followed all of the Google recommendations to develop rankings?

Now here is the thing about rankings, they do not mean you will get conversions. Conversions require as much work or more.

In addition, review sites are difficult to get properly ranked, and when you turn them into affiliate sites instead of content sites, well then Google knows this and penalizes your rankings instead of rewarding them.

There is an abundance of solid accurate information above. Put it into action!

Please help me out

We can always, and will always, help you out, but you need to implement what you learn from us and report back on your efforts so we can continue to help.

Seems to me, if you were truly interested in getting things done, you would be responding here and continued the conversation.

Last edited:
Like many people already have said your website is totally about everything, not something in details about that, so please be very niche about what you promote cause you will get nothing in return honestly anyway. You need to redo whole thing probably, good to see you are accepted by Amazon.

Start promoting it in forums (not spamming), Indian FB groups, having people linking to it etc etc. People that know, and Google, are suspicious of such review sites, as they are used to drive aff clicks to Amazon.

Do Indians search in English when they want to buy a fridge?

MI
Back