The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How bookmarking is useful in SEO?

When the web pages are bookmarked at any sites, then web pages get a quality backlink.
quality backlinks will help us to increase Google page rank and increasing your website traffic.

Here are few Benefits of social Bookmarking:

Get lots of free traffic from Social Bookmarking sites.

Helps increase returning traffic & reputation.

Effective for Off-Page SEO and you can get more dofollow backlinks.

bookmarking is a great SEO tool that can help you drive targeted traffic to your website. It can also increase social signals and make your content easier to share. By bookmarking your content what you are doing is increasing your visibility and, at the same time, improving the chances of being better ranked.

In my experience, do bookmarks on Social media platforms that is more beneficial as compare to other Social bookmarking sites because those sites are ban easily by Google.

Thanks and Regards,
Paul Bola
Bridginghealthacare.in

Bookmarking is very useful because User can engage with link without any suffering of internet, Most of think crate a quality of back link for it.

Bookmarking is still important for SEO purpose. But those have to be well reputed and of course do follow. Like reddit, stumblpeon, slashdog, digg.

Yes. social bookmarking is effective. Social bookmarking sites provide backlinks. Social platforms where people are able to share their thoughts in the form of contents, Images, videos get traffic and backlinks.

According to my opinion Bookmarking is one of the SEO Off page techniques which will helpful to website traffic as well as generate backlinks.

Manual social bookmarking really works to improve your site's ranking. Some of its benefits are:
1. Social signals from quality social bookmarks. Google LOVES it!
2. Get your site/url indexed in a short time.
3. It is Penguin friendly as long as you don't spam to HUNDREDS of bookmarking sites
And I love this way to get traffic for my blog

Bookmarking is very important techniques for off-page seo because google crawl per day bookmarking sites. so our content is unique then google helps to promote my site.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many benefits of Social Bookmarking to make it well worth your time. Benefits include traffic more focused to your target market, faster indexing on search engines, and higher page rankings on search engines.

Through social bookmarking sites, your readers can easily bookmark your blog articles & make them organize. Social Bookmarking is very effective for your blog and it’s become a part of your SEO. SB is one of the best SEO strategies which come under Off-Page SEO. You should think how to use social bookmarking sites for SEO? Let’s Explain it.

Most of the time when the newbie bloggers start doing SEO for their blog, usually they ignore Social Bookmarking strategy from their SEO list for these three following reasons:

1. They don’t know about Social Bookmarking.
  2. They don’t have proper knowledge of how to do social bookmarking for SEO purpose.
  3. Many bloggers think this is a waste of time to submit links to social bookmarking sites.

banners
Back