The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How are you currently monetizing your site?

My main sources of revenue from my sites are:
  • PayPal (subscription based)
  • AdSense
  • Private Ad Sales (OIOpublisher)
  • PopUnders
  • Affiliate Offers
In my opinion, the best thing you can do to monetize your sites is build multiple revenue channels. Don't depend on 1 channel because that channel could disappear at any time. For example, with LukePeerFly.com, I monetize it using 3 of the options I mentioned above :)

I have some ads and affiliate offers on my site. Both aren't earning me any money right now which probably means that I should be trying other ways of monetizing the site if I actually want to make money from it.

Next year I intend to start selling products I create. I don't know if that will work [better] but even if it doesn't I'll write it off as something that doesn't work and try something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some ads and affiliate offers on my site. Both aren't earning me any money right now which probably means that I should be trying other ways of monetizing the site if I actually want to make money from it.

Next year I intend to start selling products I create. I don't know if that will work [better] but even if it doesn't I'll write it off as something that doesn't work and try something else.

Maybe it will help If you test some other monetization methods, BUT what about your traffic on your site?
If you are not getting enough visitors, probably that why you are not making any money from affiliate offers OR offers are not targeted enough. Think about that :)

I am using one of these URL shorteners that add ads to outbound links. So far the results are abysmal but I think that it has to do more with the lack of traffic that I get and any other form of monetization will fail me unless I increase my visitors count.

MI
Back