The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alex P

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ISWT Affiliate Program - Adult toys online store
Hello, my name is Alex and I am an owner of sex toys online store...

I found it's pretty hard to promote this kind of products so I came here to learn more about affiliate programs. Also I found that there's poor information about CPA marketing for advertisers across the internet.

Hope this forum will help me to find out more about how to create and promote my affiliate program.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great slogan.;)

So, I recommend getting some threads going in the appropriate forums for some member engagement and to get you the answers you are looking for.

So, your site has an affiliate program?

So, your site has an affiliate program?

Yes, I've started with LeadDyno just because it integrates with Shopify, but it seems that there are not so many affiliates in adult category. Also I've pending approval in several networks right now, this is a long process for advertiser.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yes, I've started with LeadDyno just because it integrates with Shopify, but it seems that there are not so many affiliates in adult category. Also I've pending approval in several networks right now, this is a long process for advertiser.

Actually, we have quite a few members who promote adult.

If you haven't done so already, why don't you submit an application to become a vendor in our Resources section?

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

* Please pay special attention to the list of requirements below the video and have all the minimum criteria in place before submitting for fastest processing *

Applying is fast, easy and free but if you need any help with it, just shoot me a PM.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back