Which shared hosting is faster?

• HostGator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NameCheap

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

bluedot

Hello,

just wondering, how could I test the website speeds on HostGator and on NameCheap? I'd like to know which one works faster.

I want to start a website on a shared hosting plan (I already have one at HostGator), but eventually, I plan to upgrade to VPS (if/when the traffic picks up). I saw some comparison test and HostGator always wins, but I suspect this was due to the fact that every "reviewer" used their affiliate links to HG, which pays a LOT more, than NameCheap. That's why I'm looking for independent tests or personal experiences.

Thanks.

As per my View, Go with Namecheap. As Namecheap provide SSD Drive, which best for performance. Also Namecheap Support team is best.

you want to start off using a VPS in my opinion so if your going to get it anyway might as well just get it to begin with.

I recommend beyond hosting.

I can say Hostgator is a better option. This however is based on the popularity that the service provider has gained over a period of time. I however have not been able to just test their features and see which truly deserves it. It is always the best option. I always look for speed and response time together with lags when it comes to hosting.

MI
Back