Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Host and Post..

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Is anyone familiar with host and post on the Fix?

Myself and my partner @Andy Haskins deal a lot with these types of pages and offers if you have any questions ask away.

For further clarification... Here is something I wrote up for our customers a while ago

What is Host & Post?

Host n Post (HnP): This context refers to when a lead generator hosts the registration/lead collection form on his own server and then POSTs the submitted information to the lead buyers site/server to complete the registration. In this case the users browser will be redirected to a confirmation page hosted on the affiliates server OR the server of the website that has accepted the lead.

This can be done with and without a CPA network, correct? Didn't I see you say somewhere that some of the networks allow you to use an API call to post the leads after you have collected the data?

I've been in lead collection for offline clients for many years now. It allows me to generate more than one commission per lead. Does the Leadwrench platform facilitate distribution of the same data to more than one lead buyer?

e.g
I currently collect leads for the real estate industry and I often acquire a single lead for the Realtor, the mortgage company, the closing attorney, and the home inspector (or any alternate combination). Would I be able to distribute accordingly with Leadwrench?

Last edited:
This can be done with and without a CPA network, correct? Didn't I see you say somewhere that some of the networks allow you to use an API call to post the leads after you have collected the data?

Yes, that is correct. You benefit from collecting the data for your own re-marketing efforts and can sell the lead in real time to your buyer(s)

I've been in lead collection for offline clients for many years now. It allows me to generate more than one commission per lead. Does the Leadwrench platform facilitate distribution of the same data to more than one lead buyer?

e.g
I currently collect leads for the real estate industry and I often acquire a single lead for the Realtor, the mortgage company, the closing attorney, and the home inspector (or any alternate combination). Would I be able to distribute accordingly with Leadwrench?

That is exactly what Lead Wrench does. You can choose to distribute the lead to a single buyer or multiple buyers based on the rules and filters you set in your lead flow. You can do this in real time, or schedule the lead to be automatically distributed to other buyers at some time in the future.

Thanks Mike, I've been using a semi manual distribution over the years. I'll check out Lead Wrench a bit more.

banners
Back