The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Homeowners products

D

Daniel Mor

Hi guys,

I have seed audiences on facebook of US homeowners.
I'm new to affiliation marketing, but familiar with the industry as i used to work as an affiliate manager for a company. I wonder what brands you know are a good fit for the vertical, direct-deals or through network, direct/indirect-linking.

Daniel

well first of all , welcome to the community :) .
i think you are the one who knows your audience well.
i prefer to see what the competitors are doing then model them :).

Thanks!

Well, i know my audience partially. I happened to get this list by accident, all i know that this list is super targeted list of rental homeowners. The question is - what product will be a good fit? Is it insurance?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Well, i know my audience partially. I happened to get this list by accident, all i know that this list is super targeted list of rental homeowners. The question is - what product will be a good fit? Is it insurance?

Thanks!

When you say rental homeowners, are you referring to landlords that rent out homes? If so, one option is to show them how they can expand what they have (their rentals), and leverage that into additional rental opportunities, to increase their cash flow.

Management services, eviction services, rental services, maintenance services -- if he means landlords.
I used to do equity purchasing of problematic rental properties ...

I looked at the OP LOL he means tenants I think --Facebook lolz.

banners
Back