The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hiring Web Designers

mtb

affiliate
Purely out of curiosity and of course to gauge interest..

..but do many of the UKWW members require the services of professional web designers?

Or do the majority of you possess the skills necessary to create and maintain your websites?

Cheers! :)

- Matt

I can't speak for others, but i can create and maintain websites. I won't call myself web designer, more of a web developer kind.

I'd never hire someone lol we'd have too many creative arguments! I'm like dman I can create/maintain websites.

It's one thing if you know how to create/mantain a pretty website, but it's another thing when you see people creating for their companies websites that look more than awfull. They should hire some proffesional web designers ASAP. :D

Well - i don't know anything about html ( what's that) or any other language like C+ etc etc - therefore, will have to hire someone - if i need them!

Infact, i have 2 websites - that need a re-design as i am not happy with my current ( self made - software assisted) design.

I do not have a software background - though learning things- slowly - as i have a full time (90 hr/ week) job and these things (seo & websites) are for fun!

I create and maintain my own websites as well as my clients sites.

Contact me if you are interested

Last edited:
heh, every tom dick and harry wanting extra cash (whatever their day job) is now a "web designer"... :)

i say this in the best possible way, i think...

i also know the web designers.i was in trouble when i was working for my website because i had no idea about it.i found a different kind of service ,they provide me best options i selected one of them.

I develop my own websites most of the time. But if I'm looking for skinners though, especially to create complex themes for Wordpress or Phpld I'd probably get someone to do the job for me. I get them to do the coding part and I deal with the graphics. Mainly because it takes quite a bit of time for me to deal with the coding and I'd rather spend the money to get someoe to do it within a few days. :)

MI
Back