The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi

youcef

affiliate
Iwant mke million dollr with offer mobile cpa cpi and iwant get example 1 million persone download apps mobile offer

No understand me brother iwant make million dollr because iwork with cpa offer mobile iwant get 1 millions persone download apps conect me or help me

I know brother, i'm also looking for fast money! thats why i bought this crazy bad-ass machine!

money-printing-machine.jpg

Iwant creat groupe in skype 1millionn member iwant do that where are you from me am from algeria how mush friend de you have

Hi, @youcef and welcome to AFix!

This is an Introductions thread, where you tell us a bit about yourself. :)

What I think you've told us so far, is that you want to make a million dollars via a million CPI downloads. Is that right?

I suggest you start by reading threads by members who promote app installs. You can use the search feature to find ones you're interested in. It's that magnifying glass on the upper right of the site.

After you've done some reading, start a thread and ask questions when they come up.

Iwant mke million dollr with offer mobile cpa cpi and iwant get example 1 million persone download apps mobile offer

Welcome to AffiliateFix @youcef !

Send me your page link facebook iwant tlk to ylou

Stop trying to take our members offsite.

Learn to communicate better by improving your spelling and grammar.

Don't expect anyone in this community to join your group when they have no idea who you are, what you represent, or what your skills and background are.

You appear to be uninformed, unprepared, and unskilled in the way you present and represent yourself and this doesn't serve you or your goals.

If you are genuine, have realistic goals, and want to get help from this community, then follow the aforementioned advice from myself and the other members in this thread.

banners
Back