The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Bestest and Cheapest? Good luck on that one </sarcasm>
WELCOME
thumbsup.png

Hi, Gordon, welcome to AffiliateFix.

Best and cheap aren't usually found together in the same sentence, at least when you're talking about paid traffic. :D

Not to worry though. There are loads of members who've already sought the same thing. Read through the threads and learn from their experiences. It will save you some time, effort and money.

You say that you're a 'relative newbie,' so I assume you know the basics? If you need any help in that area, just let us know. You can also follow the tutorial that @tyoussef posted for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Gordon!

Best and cheap aren't usually found together in the same sentence, at least when you're talking about paid traffic. :D

Not to worry though. There are loads of members who've already sought the same thing. Read through the threads and learn from their experiences. It will save you some time, effort and money.

You say that you're a 'relative newbie,' so I assume you know the basics? If you need any help in that area, just let us know. You can also follow the tutorial that @tyoussef posted for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

I am a relative newbie to am and I am here to learn about the best and cheapest sources of paid targeted traffic.
Welcome on the forum, the traffic source depends on what you are intending to promote exactly, so if you can be more explicit, it will be helpful dude. You are welcome in here!

banners
Back