“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gordon Elder, May 21, 2018.

1. Gordon Elder

Gordon Elder Affiliate affiliate

I am a relative newbie to am and I am here to learn about the best and cheapest sources of paid targeted traffic.

VirtualGlobalPhone and tyoussef like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Bestest and Cheapest? Good luck on that one </sarcasm>
    WELCOME [​IMG]

5. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Hi, Gordon, welcome to AffiliateFix.

Best and cheap aren't usually found together in the same sentence, at least when you're talking about paid traffic. :D

Not to worry though. There are loads of members who've already sought the same thing. Read through the threads and learn from their experiences. It will save you some time, effort and money.

You say that you're a 'relative newbie,' so I assume you know the basics? If you need any help in that area, just let us know. You can also follow the tutorial that @tyoussef posted for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Gordon!

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  6. azgold

Best and cheap aren't usually found together in the same sentence, at least when you're talking about paid traffic. :D

Not to worry though. There are loads of members who've already sought the same thing. Read through the threads and learn from their experiences. It will save you some time, effort and money.

You say that you're a 'relative newbie,' so I assume you know the basics? If you need any help in that area, just let us know. You can also follow the tutorial that @tyoussef posted for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

tyoussef likes this.
  7. azgold

8. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

9. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

Welcome on the forum, the traffic source depends on what you are intending to promote exactly, so if you can be more explicit, it will be helpful dude. You are welcome in here!

MI