The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Yall

philxo

I have been bussy doing a lot of research on all the topics i am learning about and I think I am going to drop out of this program that I am in and do some of this free stuf yall are talking about. My site has been up for 2 weeks now and not dime. I wander if there is anyone out there that lives around the East Texas area that I could get to Mentor my Son and I ?????

Two weeks isn't long enough. You might not even be in the search engines yet or given any of the other methods of bringing you traffic much of a chance.

So often when people are new to all of this they give up too soon. Many times it is because they expect things to happen quickly. It might sound as if it happens often and is real easy in those "get rich quick" books and ebooks. In real life it seldom is that way.

You need a decent amount of traffic in order to start making money and it can take a while to do that. It is important to work on building traffic.

There could be problems with your site. You might not have the best advertising for your site. Many other things are possible.

Assuming your site is not one that is against our rules, you might want to post in the Site Review Forum and ask for a review of your site. Our members might be able to give you some good points that could be helpful. Here is a link to the Site Review Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/site-review-forum/

A personal mentor might be difficult to find. Most people who could do this are going to want to be paid and they are likely going to want more than a small amount. Many of those people would be people who have their own successful sites and aren't going to want to take time away to mentor others unless they are paid very well.

You can get a lot of very good help here and it is free of charge. But you must be aware that there is usually a lot of hard work involved and it takes time. A person needs to be patient and avoid the type of serious mistakes that are often made when people becomes too anxious to make money quickly.

My Site

The free site thay gave me is set up to advertise all of there sites and I have left it like that while I try to figure out me nitch and how to change my site around. The nitch that we think about,and go to key word search.to find a product that will sell. We cant come up with a popular seller.We thought about completly redoing the site,going a different direction,but I am set up with yahoo,going with that nitch at tha moment.I am looking for a new direction. I read somewhere that a newby did noy need to try to market affiliate sites.Is that right . ???????:confused:

The free site thay gave me is set up to advertise all of there sites and I have left it like that while I try to figure out me nitch and how to change my site around. The nitch that we think about,and go to key word search.to find a product that will sell. We cant come up with a popular seller.We thought about completly redoing the site,going a different direction,but I am set up with yahoo,going with that nitch at tha moment.I am looking for a new direction. I read somewhere that a newby did noy need to try to market affiliate sites.Is that right . ???????:confused:

Hi Philxo

Give it time as you need more than two weeks. Be patient and give it at least 3 months of sold work. Also invest in a buying a domain name, it will help with the rankings and trust.

By reading your post above it sounds like you are trying too hard. Start off promoting something you love doing and find a niche within your passon. For example if you love sports you then you might like to focus on promoting hats for NFL teams.

Good luck and don't be afraid to make mistakes as you will learn more :)

banners
Back