The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi there all active members

hey @refaat , welcome !!!
In what you you consider you are newbie ? In terms of earning or in-terms of not been able to implement "reading all the basis" ?

Best wishes...

How have you been affiliates
Hope doing ok in your journey through the AM
I'm refaat and I am totally Newbie in affiliate marketing, but I know atons of basic informations in that industry
Hope we can cooperate and help each other

Hey Refaat! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information here! We are actually sharing some knowledge on Affiliate Fix, posting articles and useful tips, feel free to check it right here!

And good luck :)

I'm refaat and I am totally Newbie in affiliate marketing, but I know atons of basic informations in that industry

Hello @refaat , :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Enjoy our awesome community...:cool:

Hi @refaat and welcome to AffiliateFix! Is that your beautiful little baby? :)

I know you say that you have some basics down but I always like to suggest the following for newbies:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Nice to have you join us.

See you around the forums.

MI
Back