The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi team, any advices for my first interview with a network?

jamesrajend

affiliate
hi everyone, i applied for my first cpa network. I am expecting their call very soon. Could you please give any advices in order to get the best chance of getting accepted. Keep in mind, i just started in the industry so my traffic sources are not abundant.

Thank you!

Honesty about everything is of utmost importance. Be up front with them. Have a plan in place for the marketing channels you intend to employ, they will ask you how you plan to promote.

These networks are very fraud conscious, as well as very intent on accepting new affiliates that are very serious about creating a lasting and growing business.

When you get the call, have no distractions in the room. No other people there. Sit up straight in your chair and be very professional.

Don't try to play super-affiliate, tell them you are newbie, but be ready to give some proves on that you do have funds to buy traffic or have a source that can bring money, maybe not at the moment but in the nearest future. If you have an active linkedin account that can tell you are a serious person, contact with them through it, as well. Try to be as transparent as you can and remember it's for your benefit.

As an affiliate manager at my network, I'd rather work with someone who is new and tells the truth than someone who lies.

Some AM's don't like working with new guys. I have a big group of new guys and I put them all in a "training group" so they can teach each other new techniques, etc.

there are many newbie friendly networks out there..
just try to browse on odigger.
BTW.. what are your primary traffic sources?

there are many newbie friendly networks out there..
just try to browse on odigger.
BTW.. what are your primary traffic sources?
Hey Planbads, I just got accepted to Maxbounty and Peerfly! Pretty good for a newbie. Right now I am focusing on facebook PPC and Google adwords PPC. What are your primary traffic sources?

Cant beat the good old Google Adwords.
I also do Email.
And happy to know that you are accepted by maxbounty and peerfly, both very massive and respectable Networks.

hi everyone, i applied for my first cpa network. I am expecting their call very soon. Could you please give any advices in order to get the best chance of getting accepted. Keep in mind, i just started in the industry so my traffic sources are not abundant.

Thank you!

If you are a newbie it is absolutely understandable that you do not have any screenshots of your previous experience or other proofs of it.
Nevertheless, to be approved you need to show that you are extremely motivated to work with the network and to earn money with it. To do so, you need to determine beforehand what will be your vertical you'll be working with, what geo, what traffic source you will use, what tracker and etc. So, it means that you will need to have a clear understanding of AM in general and your working plan in particular.

Good luck to you!

MI
Back