The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
I am an experienced (print) ID-designer from The Netherlands who is revitalizing his career, because of unforeseen circumstances on a private level. I used to work at the cliënt's workplace, but that is not possible anymore, so I am "forced" to research my possibilities in making an income on remote. My interest for internet and marketing has always been there, because it's being connected to concepting and designing. But since I always put effort, time and knowledge into projects for cliënts, I think this situation is for me a good opportunity to make a drastic change in doing stuff more for my own good. I have been dealing with

My experience-level with Affiliatemarketing is n00b-level, but I am a sponge when it comes to learning. I am not scared to look for opportunities abroad, I am certainly not bound to countryborders and I am hoping I can learn and connect with others to exchange knowledge within this field.

As a person I can offer knowledge on identity design, print and ux/ui design. I am an autodidactic person with good problemsolving skills. By making mistakes I have gained so many experiences in finding solutions that I see every situation as a challenge and not as a "problem".

At Natural Revenue we invite everyone that has a real interest in affiliation to come and work with us and use your site to make your living and then some! ;)

We offer free content and unique content for those who want it, so there is no down payment or any startup money you need, you can get started straight away! Those are just some of the perks to working with us. Click the link in my signature for more info, or skype me directly!

banners
Back