The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, my introduction

Welcome to the forum and hope u get all the informations provided by users here. Email marketing is a best way to make some good money in affiliate marketing but you can also start selling email clicks on udimi for up to .6 per click if u have clean email lists.Anyway if you want succeed in IM u should not copy what others do but get inspired and add your own twist to stuff. Best of luck :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, thanks all to reply, i feel really warm. In many other forums nobody cares new user. I have some other skills, i can get targeted email address from target website, for example get dating user email from a dating website. i think it is useful in marketing, so i came here. Thanks to all again!

Hi, thanks all to reply, i feel really warm. In many other forums nobody cares new user. I have some other skills, i can get targeted email address from target website, for example get dating user email from a dating website. i think it is useful in marketing, so i came here. Thanks to all again!
That's a smart thing that you are doing! Most of people that generate email lists from websites they end up spamming thoes people to harm them ( take their paypal email and password and send a phishing site etc) and that's so stupid because they waste their energy on bad shit when they can just promote affiliate stuff and make legit money. Keep it up and best of luck to you :)

MI
Back