The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I'm Eddy

helloeddy

affiliate
I'm a digital nomad from the San Francisco Bay Area, USA but have moved to Vietnam.

I have a few niche sites and an Instagram account with over 200k followers.

I'm just now learning about the CPA, CPL game.

I look forward to sharing my journey and hopefully learning a thing or two from yous guys.

-Eddy

Hello helloeddy. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum. Thanks for sharing some info about yourself and would love to see your journal soon. Best of luck in advance with that.

There are some great journals and guides on instagram over here and hope you will like them too.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I'm a digital nomad from the San Francisco Bay Area, USA but have moved to Vietnam.

I look forward to sharing my journey and hopefully learning a thing or two from yous guys.

-Eddy

Sounds like you have some skills that will help you a bunch in this business.

We have a lot of members in the same position, coming with skills that can help with CPA and such.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @helloeddy and welcome!

I'm a digital nomad

You're living what a lot of people consider to be a dream life. It's what so many people want!

As @internalsoul mentioned, we have some great threads on Instagram campaigns, as well as various other types of CPA offers, including CPL.

Whenever you have a question, just start a thread to let us know. Someone will come along to help you.

Enjoy the forums, Eddy! :)

-Eddy

Hey there, traveller :)
In case you'll be monetising vietnamise traffic - don't hesitate asking me for tips and advice of any kind :) I'll be glad to help)

Hey there, traveller :)
In case you'll be monetising vietnamise traffic - don't hesitate asking me for tips and advice of any kind :) I'll be glad to help)

Hey man, I'd be interested to hear what you're doing with Vietnamese traffic. I have a buddy out here who drives a lot of VN traffic so maybe we can work together.

:D

Welcome Eddy, from being a techie and an affiliate marketer to living in Vietnam it sounds like you've had quite the ride! How did you monetize your sites & IG before you found AffiliateFix? It sounds like you're on the right track anyway :) Good luck!

-Eddy
I'm very happy to be with you from Hanoi

MI
Back