The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi I'm Demi

Demii

Hey hey,

My name is Demi, I'm 21 years old, from the Netherlands, and have been active in the affiliate industry for over 5 years now. Back when I was 15/16 I used to run Click bank offers as well as a bunch of adult niche offers on tube sites, which was fairly profitable for me back in the day.

I've also worked as an adult performer on cam sites, as well as social media. If you're female you can earn a lot by combining your body on the internet with CPL offers :).

For the last two years, up until recently I've worked at CPAHub as a support agent. I also managed all the socials at CPAHub including their AffiliateFix account... So you probably already know me! :)
I don't work at CPAHub anymore, neither can I help you with anything related to that company.

I'm extremely knowledge with anything related to online marketing, so I'll be active here in my free time to answer any questions any of you might have ;-) I love helping people out! Feel free to slide into my DMs. Not a lot of people know this, but I'm deaf, so I won't be able to call or talk etc.

Currently I'm working on a project of my own, which is obviously also related to the affiliate industry. Can't tell you much about it at the moment though, but stay tuned! It'll be awesome and helpful for everyone.

Cheers!

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

MI
Back