The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I have just joined the forum. Need advice for first campaign

Khuzema

affiliate
Hi I am khuzema and i am just starting on Affiliate marketing journey. I hope to connect with you all guys and learn from your advice, suggestions and experience. I have some experience of FB ads and dropshipping but Affiliate marketing is new to me.

I have registered and got approved on Mobidea, Monetizer, Mobipium, Popads, YTZ, BeMob.
For my first campaign, would appreciate your suggestions, advice.
Can you suggest combination of offer type (single or smart link), traffic type, networks, geo, budget for my first campaign?

Hi, Khuzema and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

I have registered and got approved on Mobidea, Monetizer, Mobipium, Popads, YTZ, BeMob.

Congrats, sounds like you've hit the ground running. Now, to figure them out, so you can start getting profitable. We have tons of information that can help you and members will, too.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread in the appropriate forum to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back