The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HI I have a new Program.. I have NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING... ADVICE PLEASE

SignUpStocks

affiliate
MY name is Dwight from Florida and I have just set up our sales page for our license usage for our super computer and its really good..

I just got clickbank and now im just sort of stuck in Affiliate traffic limbo because I don't know where to advertise to let people know about my program...

The Clickbank guy says its good... any Advice on where to put my page and stuff up.. U have an affiliate help page going up tomorrow with some google adds and some banners...

getting it together...

any advice from the other end on what you would like to see from an affiliate traffic needed site??

Hi Dwight,

Welcome to 5 Star. Just a little confused by your post. I think you are saying you are a merchant? Or are you an affiliate? Asking to be sure I send you to the right place.

I think you are a merchant starting an affiliate program, correct?
If so then it's best to ask how to get started in our merchant affiliate manager discussion area as that's where you can ask questions. This section is more to introduce yourself so no many will see your thread to answer your questions. You need advice from other affiliate managers about how to get started.

So go to this forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/
Read before you post as lots of other people have asked how to get started or how to advertise their affiliate program, so you'll get some good advice. Then if you're questions aren't answered start a new thread there where other merchants like you will see your questions and can try to help.

banners
Back