The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone - New Here - and I Have a Question if you have a Moment...

John_mills

affiliate
Hi Everyone, whilst I have been online since 2014, I am now getting very focussed (well getting back to 'it' I guess, but now getting real if that makes sense).

I am attempting to do a quick report on, "What currently are the Main Pain points or Problems people have with Affiliate Marketing", any thoughts, comments would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for taking a moment to read and reply-take care and please stay safe

Best

John

What currently are the Main Pain points or Problems people have with Affiliate Marketing
There are a few main pain points or problems people have with affiliate marketing.

• The first is that they don't know how to get started. There are a lot of moving parts to affiliate marketing, and it can be overwhelming for someone who is just starting out.
  • The second pain point is that people don't know how to pick the right products to promote. With so many products and services out there, it can be tough to know which ones will be the most successful for your particular audience.
  • The third pain point is that people don't always see the results they want from affiliate marketing.
    It can take a lot of hard work and dedication to see a good return on investment from affiliate marketing, and sometimes people give up before they see the results they want.
  • The ... this is an intro thread --so hi John :)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Choose the sub forum that is topically relevant to get some feedback on the many other pain points. Also, this site is full discussions to give you some depth on pain points with Affiliate Marketing ...

Excellent reply Graybeard, very insightful and helpful, much appreciated, and YES I have taken your point about this being an intro, please accept my apologies, I only just read that in the rules/terms - thanks again and take care - John

dark404 @T J Tutor can we do something about this guy, I think he's a bot.​

Points and problems
  • people still think it's get rich quick, or side hustle, or easy. When they realize it actually takes time and commitment they quit.
  • In my experience, you need capital, the more the better.
  • Outsource everything you can't do yourself, and build a small team of people you can rely on.
Welcome to the forums John :cool:

dark404 @T J Tutor can we do something about this guy, I think he's a bot.​

Points and problems
  • people still think it's get rich quick, or side hustle, or easy. When they realize it actually takes time and commitment they quit.
  • In my experience, you need capital, the more the better.
  • Outsource everything you can't do yourself, and build a small team of people you can rely on.
Welcome to the forums John :cool:
Thanks Strickland, appreciate your response and helpful contribution (I've no idea who or wha the bot reference is all about, I'm a tractor boy so simples is a term that is usually used lol), oh and thanks for the kind Welcome, again much appreciated, Best John

banners
Back