The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I’m a Japanese translator and love Online Marketing

hey @hoadongtien , welcome to affiliatefix.

This is the forum with multi talent, multi culture , global market place. I believe you are in the best place at right time. To begin we highly recommend you follow below and list yourself.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Best wishes...

Hi, I’m a Japanese translator and love Online Marketing. I work as a japanese freelancer, also blogging. I am learning about affiliate marketing.

Hi, @hoadongtien and welcome to AffiliateFix!

How far along are you in your affiliate marketing? Are you already running campaigns? Do you only blog, or do you also run paid ads to offers? Curious minds want to know. :D:D

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix hoadongtien!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, T J Tutor. I just blogged for 2 months and totally newbie.

Hi, @hoadongtien and welcome to AffiliateFix!

How far along are you in your affiliate marketing? Are you already running campaigns? Do you only blog, or do you also run paid ads to offers? Curious minds want to know. :D:D

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you for your enthusiasm

MI
Back