The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys, here to introduce myself.

As you know im new to affiliate, im interred in search PPC, looking to find some tip that will move me forword. thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

Im pretty sure there are some guides, or threads around here that talk about search PPC. I personally use Bing ads, Adwords, and 7 search for a few campaigns I have running.

So if you have any questions, ask away, Ill help as much as I can.

Welcome to the forum, mate!

Definitely check the Pay Per Click forum here on Affiliate Fix! That's going to be a spot for you to gain a lot of knowledge and talk with other people focused on the same thing. Wish you the best of luck!

Welcome to the forum!

Im pretty sure there are some guides, or threads around here that talk about search PPC. I personally use Bing ads, Adwords, and 7 search for a few campaigns I have running.

So if you have any questions, ask away, Ill help as much as I can.

Thank for the info but for tracking what do you use?

Thank for the info but for tracking what do you use?

I use Thrive for the bulk of my tracking and campaign management. I also use google analytics, and I pass data from Thrive to GA to maximize the value of the data in GA. Plus I track engagement in GA (i.e. click-throughs from lander to offer), if I cant track conversions.

Welcome! Any traffic source you're interested in already?
As fot he tracker, I like using Voluum but Thrive and Funnelflux seems like good alternatives too.

As you know im new to affiliate, im interred in search PPC, looking to find some tip that will move me forword. thanks.

Hello @Thao91 , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

So, you have your tracker selected. Have you selected a vertical and a traffic source?

Have you got yourself a VPS and selected some networks to apply to?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@Thao91 - hello and welcome!

We'd love to have you visit the PPC forum, anytime you want. :)

Once you settle in, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will do what they can to help you.

MI
Back