The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Atlantic Training

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hi folks!

Happy to be here networking with all of you! I'm Mikaela from Atlantic Training, a leading seller of workplace safety training DVD's and online training. We're obviously here to grow our affiliate program (AtlanticTraining.com/affiliate) in hopes that we can connect the right people with the proper safety training products to reduce on-the-job hazards, injuries, and even death. Just as an FYI, safety training is prevalent in most business operations, so if any of you ever need any free safety training materials, feel free to visit our blog (AtlanticTraining.com/blog) and use what you need; PowerPoints, checklists, etc. anything to assist in your workplace's safety initiatives. I look forward to discussions!

Hi folks!

Happy to be here networking with all of you! I'm Mikaela from Atlantic Training, a leading seller of workplace safety training DVD's and online training. We're obviously here to grow our affiliate program (AtlanticTraining.com/affiliate) in hopes that we can connect the right people with the proper safety training products to reduce on-the-job hazards, injuries, and even death. Just as an FYI, safety training is prevalent in most business operations, so if any of you ever need any free safety training materials, feel free to visit our blog (AtlanticTraining.com/blog) and use what you need; PowerPoints, checklists, etc. anything to assist in your workplace's safety initiatives. I look forward to discussions!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Atlantic Training ! Thanks for joining us.

I see you have your application in for approved vendor status. Please pause solicitations until your company is approved.

Here are some features and policies to be aware of for future reference:

When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network or business related threads here. Members are allowed to post in the Business forum when in search of networks, affiliate programs, services, and products. So it's a good idea to watch that forum in the event a member needs your services or affiliate program.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back