The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sengezo

affiliate
I'm new here and I've been learning affiliate marketing for a while now and the information I got was overwhelming a bit in the beginning and also confusing but now I'm gradually getting clarity.I'm willing to share the information I got along the way and also looking forward to explore your ideas and equip myself with knowledge and strategies that you guys have

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, overwhelm is pretty common in the beginning. The trick to eliminating that is to focus on one thing at a time. :) Pick one vertical/niche, one traffic source, one tracker....either master each one or decide you don't want to use it/them before moving on to the next.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

@Sengezo , welcome to affiliatefix.

Learning is like a roller coaster, fun is in the journey of least expectation and enjoying every moment without any judgement.

Keep asking more questions on relevant section of our forum.

Best wishes ...

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, overwhelm is pretty common in the beginning. The trick to eliminating that is to focus on one thing at a time. :) Pick one vertical/niche, one traffic source, one tracker....either master each one or decide you don't want to use it/them before moving on to the next.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
In terms of getting traffic what has really worked for you ? Cause that's the last major part that I'm struggling with.

@Sengezo , welcome to affiliatefix.

Learning is like a roller coaster, fun is in the journey of least expectation and enjoying every moment without any judgement.

Keep asking more questions on relevant section of our forum.

Best wishes ...
It's has never been easy as I thought it was but I just keep learning more everyday.

Hi there) Welcome to the community
What field are you interested in, maybe you already know traffic type or vertical that you wanna work with?

MI
Back