The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

Amin Gharehchaei

affiliate
Hi guys,

So let me tell a bit about my self.
My name is Amin and I am not new to Affiliate marketing. been doing it successfully for about 8 years probably

I am also the guy behind bSeolized shadowMaker that no longer is for sales (not for past 4 years if I remember right) so basically all my knowledge is in the Organic search game
But since May this year google has made too big changes in their ranking algorithm and this has brought me into totally new side of affiliate marketing and that is to buy traffic

I have never bought traffic in the past and I am totally green in this area. So at the moment I am trying my hand on Push and POP traffic (not having success yet or anything to speak of yet).

Anyway wanted to join the forum.

That's pretty much all I can think of to share right now

Regards,
Amin

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Paid traffic is where it's at Amin!

You will learn to properly filter your traffic, which is possibly where your current challenges may be.

Thanks, I will soon enough I am sure :)

Yea well the google year where really good to me, so this is a new in a way that money goes out every second.
Got to get used to this part

In SEO I was used to spending 100s of dollars each day and sometimes even thousands on new domains which was fine as you felt always that you spent the money kind of long term, even though I was getting all my traffic in blackhat ways from google, every batch was good for 2-4 months usually

But it is exiting to get into something totally new.

Best,
Amin

Well you go so far to give up because a google altgoritm ? no way .Go far and never give up .Learn free traffic or new things that will make your dream come true

Well you go so far to give up because a google altgoritm ? no way .Go far and never give up .Learn free traffic or new things that will make your dream come true

Heh you do relize that I am probably one of the few people that was still going strong with organic traffic. And if google changed enough that it is no longer a viable option unless you want to go pretty much full whitehat which I did not want to do as it requires just too much time with making sites that way.

I think considering most people gave up on blackhat google stuff like 4 to 5 years ago I been holding on quiet strong.
And yes I consider a site not doing at least 20-30usd profit a day a failure in blackhat and not scalable

But each to their own. I just do not find it lucrative enough nor exciting anymore

Best,
Amin

unless you want to go pretty much full whitehat which I did not want to do as it requires just too much time with making sites that way.

I'm a content marketer in high end affiliate programs and have been doing only WH for more than a decade with Google. I can tell you from experience that BH is far more cumbersome and time consuming than true content marketing sites. WH content marketing sites continue to grow, mature, build an audience, and a solid reputation over time that BH could never deliver.

I think the argument that WH is "just too much time" is a fallacy with a serious marketer.

T J Tutor, no disrespect or anything.
Just it is two different worlds.

For example. Generating sites takes a few seconds really after we have keywords ready.
Then we had 8 xevil captcha solvers just handling the url submits to google inspect url inside google search console
We where submitting 200 urls per minute on average
And we had and have sites live even from 2014 that still brings income that are all pure blackhat

So I do respect that whitehat works and all you are saying is true about getting matured

But it is just not the way we liked to run things
And when putting efforts in whitehat sites and they get penalized or just drop ranking it is quiet upsetting, while with blackhat we just moved on by making more sites

So I know you are fully capable on what you are doing, but I am very capable in my area. Just that now google has removed most indexing methods hence it is not working out the same for me as the past 8 years

Before google inspect it was google sitemaps and so on, that they changed up algo and other stuff to make it more difficult for my kind of sites.

So I consider us both being serious marketers, just very different way of handling things

Best,
Amin

I'm a content marketer in high end affiliate programs and have been doing only WH for more than a decade with Google. I can tell you from experience that BH is far more cumbersome and time consuming than true content marketing sites. WH content marketing sites continue to grow, mature, build an audience, and a solid reputation over time that BH could never deliver.

I think the argument that WH is "just too much time" is a fallacy with a serious marketer.

Just it is two different worlds.

I was making the point that you were saying it is just too much work and my point is that it is far less work than black hat over time. In addition, I can sell my business anytime as a white hat business but black hat businesses are near impossible to sell. I'm a businessman and I take fraud very seriously. Blackhat is a fraudulent business. I don't appreciate it, I don't approve of it, and it cost our industry over 84 billion dollars last year! Blackhat has risen the cost to whitehat marketers by more than 40% because of the internal expenses of Google, Facebook, etc., to fight blackhat. Blackhat is not an innocent business practice. It is a fraudulent business practice that costs me and the industry huge monies. You can defend it to your heart's content, you will not convince me and most others here, that blackhat is a proper business practice. It is simply nothing more than fraud!

I was making the point that you were saying it is just too much work and my point is that it is far less work than black hat over time. In addition, I can sell my business anytime as a white hat business but black hat businesses are near impossible to sell. I'm a businessman and I take fraud very seriously. Blackhat is a fraudulent business. I don't appreciate it, I don't approve of it, and it cost our industry over 84 billion dollars last year! Blackhat has risen the cost to whitehat marketers by more than 40% because of the internal expenses of Google, Facebook, etc., to fight blackhat. Blackhat is not an innocent business practice. It is a fraudulent business practice that costs me and the industry huge monies. You can defend it to your heart's content, you will not convince me and most others here, that blackhat is a proper business practice. It is simply nothing more than fraud!

I think that you have misunderstood what I mean by blackhat, if we make something on our own domains that google crawls and ranks. is that fraud in your opinion?

We are not link spamming anywhere, we are not stealing anything with stolen cards, nor are we making fradulent leads of any kind.

Sure you can sell your business, but I do not see why you would call this practice fraud?
Or why do you get so upset?

Anyway not gonna try to convince you of anything. Have a good day

Best,
Amin

I don't know what your true practices are. However, you declared your practices as blackhat. That is why I responded to your declarations of blackhat. I have very dear friends and associates that are hugely successful black hatters. They're in the $30k a day earnings bracket. They will always be blackhat. I've had all of these discussions with them over the years, but, I can tell you, even they are beginning to see the waning values in their practices.

I don't judge your business practices, I always respond to blackahatters with my declarations of the benefits of a white hat business practice. I am not judging, I also do not approve, and I do know that my costs of marketing are higher than necessary because the black hat community increases those costs.

Anytime a marketer finds a way to violate a terms of service to benefit themselves, it costs me more money.

Yea well only thing I ever did was rank in google with sites that should not have ranked.
But anyway as that is not working for me anymore the way I would like, I have moved over to buying traffic
And with that comes 0 blackhat. But yea I mean blackhat ranking in google. Showing something to spiders, and showing something else to humans

But those days are over now. but I appreciate you being blunt about your feelings towards all this.

Best,
Amin

Welcome, I think that here you can find everything you need - inspiration, new ideas, potential customers and current news. It will definitely be useful for you. I wish you great success! And do not be afraid of difficulties, you will cope with all this!

banners
Back