The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone

Jimtradrr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
LoanSecure Affiliate Program
Just joined the affiliatefix community for the first time. Looking to connect with affiliate marketers and hopefully build some traction for my p2p collateral lending business. Despite the economic conditions, it seems like a great opportunity to get things up and running.

Looking forward to learning and building my network.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Like they say: Adapt or die. Business will just take on new models adjusting to the situation.
I worked with a California PPB and CFL (personal property broker, consumer finance lender) license years ago. I would hedge collateral values by 55% to 65% LTV right now until things become clearer.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Like they say: Adapt or die. Business will just take on new models adjusting to the situation.
I worked with a California PPB and CFL (personal property broker, consumer finance lender) license years ago. I would hedge collateral values by 55% to 65% LTV right now until things become clearer.
Thanks! That sounds like a really profitable strategy.
I Agree. It's always a good time to start a business as long as you are offering something of real value. Necessity is the mother of invention.

MI
Back