The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone!I'm wondering if this platform is a good place to connect with those companies

IvisHwang

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Exciting Business Opportunity: INSE Invites You to Join Our Paid Cooperation Program!
As an affiliate marketer, my main responsibility is to promote brands and conduct affiliate marketing business. I'm excited to be a part of this collective, and as a newcomer to the industry, I'm eager to learn from and communicate with other members. As an affiliate merchant, I'm interested in finding potential affiliate companies to collaborate with. I'm wondering if this platform is a good place to connect with those companies, or if the platform is better suited for newcomers to explore various affiliate programs and opportunities.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
As a merchant, if your interest is contacting affiliate programs with the intention of getting these affiliate programs to onboard you as an offer for their member affiliates --yes NP.

As an affiliate marketer, my main responsibility is to promote brands and conduct affiliate marketing business. I'm excited to be a part of this collective, and as a newcomer to the industry, I'm eager to learn from and communicate with other members. As an affiliate merchant, I'm interested in finding potential affiliate companies to collaborate with. I'm wondering if this platform is a good place to connect with those companies, or if the platform is better suited for newcomers to explore various affiliate programs and opportunities.
Can you be more specific please?
Welcome btw

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
As a merchant, if your interest is contacting affiliate programs with the intention of getting these affiliate programs to onboard you as an offer for their member affiliates --yes NP.
Thank you very much. Could you recommend where should I start first?

Can you be more specific please?
Welcome btw
Thank you for your response. We are an affiliate merchant specializing in vacuum cleaners, and our brand is selling very well on Amazon, but our independent website hasn't made much progress. We want to expand our brand's influence through affiliate marketing, but we're not sure how to find suitable affiliate partners for collaboration. I've thought about looking on AffiliateFix, but I've noticed that the site is more geared towards users who want to learn how to do affiliate marketing better. Is this site suitable for me?

I've thought about looking on AffiliateFix, but I've noticed that the site is more geared towards users who want to learn how to do affiliate marketing better. Is this site suitable for me?
That being your interest here:

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Sounds to me you need to learn affiliate marketing as well as learning to implement and manage your own affiliate platform.

Let's look at some basics for you:
  • Learn affiliate marketing.
  • Create an affiliate platform (connected to your site). This is a requirement for registering here in our resources area.
  • maybe additionally develop a relationship with an affiliate network so they can provide their affiliates an affiliate offer.
You are in start-up mode. You need to get a "set of brains" on those three subjects. No worries, this platform has the connections for all of that.

Sounds to me you need to learn affiliate marketing as well as learning to implement and manage your own affiliate platform.

Let's look at some basics for you:
  • Learn affiliate marketing.
  • Create an affiliate platform (connected to your site). This is a requirement for registering here in our resources area.
  • maybe additionally develop a relationship with an affiliate network so they can provide their affiliates an affiliate offer.
You are in start-up mode. You need to get a "set of brains" on those three subjects. No worries, this platform has the connections for all of that.
Thank you, our website has been enrolled in the ShareASale affiliate program. However, our company has a limited advertising budget, so I'm interested in knowing the most suitable approach for finding affiliate partners since we don't have many opportunities for paid experimentation. This task sounds a bit tricky, haha.

This task sounds a bit tricky

No tricks, in fact that's a really lousy way to think of it. you need a plan to achieve what I outlined for you. Recruiting affiliates is a skill and you need to develop that skill. If you think advertising for affiliates will achieve your goal then you really don't have a clue. Recruiting affiliates requires being where the affiliates congregate for help, for new ideas, to collaborate on methods, strategies, techniques, and to share resources. Places like AffiliateFix!

Simply put, you have to be in the thick of it, shoulder to shoulder, and in the trenches with the affiliates. You must engage them, help them earn, help them develop their successes. Remember this, you need them more than they need you. This means you have to develop your recruiting skills to be as good as the top ten percent of recruiters because that's exactly what they did to be in the top ten percent. That's where the money is.

This is why you so highly valued @Graybeard
in affiliate marketing community
takes the time to do research
in depth detailed analysis
appreciate sharing your evaluation process
thats a green flag

tbh i would also like to know
where those stats came from?
thats a red flag
cos your CR & commission are impressive
but tgtbt usually means it is

if true its a great opportunity
but like Graybeard somethin seem fishy
like a big red flag

Shareasale is a legit affiliate platform
but not what i consider a lister
maybe its easier to join than others
thats also red flag

ya website needs solid landing pages
no red flags
legit info & real reviews
easy to navigate
well tested purchase system
i hope you step up @IvisHwang

& put up some green flags for us

No tricks, in fact that's a really lousy way to think of it. you need a plan to achieve what I outlined for you. Recruiting affiliates is a skill and you need to develop that skill. If you think advertising for affiliates will achieve your goal then you really don't have a clue. Recruiting affiliates requires being where the affiliates congregate for help, for new ideas, to collaborate on methods, strategies, techniques, and to share resources. Places like AffiliateFix!

Simply put, you have to be in the thick of it, shoulder to shoulder, and in the trenches with the affiliates. You must engage them, help them earn, help them develop their successes. Remember this, you need them more than they need you. This means you have to develop your recruiting skills to be as good as the top ten percent of recruiters because that's exactly what they did to be in the top ten percent. That's where the money is.
Thank you, what you said makes a lot of sense. It's also one of the skills I lack the most.

Hey i took a look-see ... So, you are accepted at share a sale ....
inselife2.jpg

However, our company has a limited advertising budget

Say I spent my money, Say I used network native ads, Facebook or other social media ...
1000 ads might cost me $200 to $400
1000*0.0351= 35.10
35.1000*12.71= $446.12

$446/$375 = 1.18933 a 17% to 19% return is not that bad --how fast can you pay me?

Your web site address is a mail drop.
DM your real warehouse address where you are physically shipping from, or is this drop-shipped and from where (what country of origin)?

Do you have any proof-of-concept data from YOUR OWN SEM, or other better, advertising?
Where did this 3.15% come from what type of media?

OK, but;
1691776263079.png

I think you are a high risk TBH

What about this reversal rate? Was the product misrepresented and by whom; affiliates or the result of buyer's remorse?

inselife.jpg

View attachment 31944

Say I spent my money, Say I used network native ads, Facebook or other social media ...
1000*0.0351= 35.10
35.1000*12.71= $446.12

$446/$375 = 1.18933 a 17% to 19% return is not that bad --how fast can you pay me?

DM your real warehouse address where you are physically shipping from, or is this drop-shipped and from where (what country of origin)?

Do you have any proof-of-concept data from YOUR OWN SEM, or other better, advertising?

OK, but;
View attachment 31946

What about this reversal rate? Was the product misrepresented and by whom; affiliates or the result of buyer's remorse?

View attachment 31945
View attachment 31944

1000*0.0351= 35.10
35.1000*12.71= $446.12

OK, but;
View attachment 31946

View attachment 31945
Thank you very much for your example.

Our website's order shipments are typically combined with our Amazon orders. We have overseas warehouses, and when the stock in the overseas warehouse is insufficient, we ship from China.

3.51% of our orders primarily come from influencer marketing on social media.

Regarding the funding issue you mentioned, do you consider it high risk? We have set up an automated deduction program to ensure that our account balance is sufficient to support ShareASale or affiliate commissions. Are there any concerns with this setup?

The return rate is due to the fact that we only started giving serious attention to affiliate marketing business from June 2023. Until now, our order volume has been relatively low. Last month, in order to correct the order tracking display issue as instructed by customer service, we manually canceled two duplicate orders, which resulted in a higher return rate. In fact, neither the buyers, affiliate companies, nor we ourselves have much influence on this data.But based on the current results, it seems that we can only reduce our return rate through the conversions from affiliate companies.

This is why you so highly valued @Graybeard
in affiliate marketing community
takes the time to do research
in depth detailed analysis
appreciate sharing your evaluation process
thats a green flag

tbh i would also like to know
where those stats came from?
thats a red flag
cos your CR & commission are impressive
but tgtbt usually means it is

if true its a great opportunity
but like Graybeard somethin seem fishy
like a big red flag

Shareasale is a legit affiliate platform
but not what i consider a lister
maybe its easier to join than others
thats also red flag

ya website needs solid landing pages
no red flags
legit info & real reviews
easy to navigate
well tested purchase system
i hope you step up @IvisHwang

& put up some green flags for us
Thank you very much for your reminder. If it wasn't for your comment today, I would have never realized that our company's conversion rate and commission were so good that they raised suspicion.

As newcomers, we may not be as sensitive to the data. Firstly, our company deals with vacuum cleaners that have an average order value of around $140, so setting a commission rate of 10% to 15% means affiliate partners can earn a better reward.

However, our commission rate was determined based on the benchmark set by other competitors in the vacuum cleaner industry. Other companies offer commission rates ranging from 8% to 10%, and they have sufficient funds for advertising budgets. Due to company regulations, we currently only engage in PR media exposure and KOL marketing for promotions, and we haven't even started advertising campaigns. Affiliate marketing doesn't involve upfront costs; payment is based on sales results, which is within our controllable range.

Regarding your mention of having solid landing pages, no suspicious signs (red flags), providing genuine information and reviews, easy navigation, and a thoroughly tested purchasing system, could you please let me know if our forum has any learning materials on this topic?

MI
Back