Perimeter 81

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Marketplace Seller
Perimeter 81 - VPN for Business Affiliate Program
Perimeter 81 - Remote Network Security as a Service Affiliate Program
Dear Affiliatefix members!

I'm Yonatan and I'm delighted to be part of this forum since I have more than 10 years of experience in affiliation management for several verticals. So I will be glad to share my experience with you and answer any question.

Right now I'm representing B2B Cyber Security brand Perimeter 81 that provides Secure Remote Connections for Remote Workers. As well as VPN and Firewall for business in the Cloud and other security services and features.

And you know, I just thought to myself, when nowadays many companies and businesses around the world have closed and fired their workers - but many have also sent employees to work remotely from home - that our product provides them the necessary network security allowing these companies to keep working and keep the world economy stable.

So feel free to ask me any question.

Thanks,

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Dear Affiliatefix members!

I'm Yonatan and I'm delighted to be part of this forum since I have more than 10 years of experience in affiliation management for several verticals. So I will be glad to share my experience with you and answer any question.

Right now I'm representing B2B Cyber Security brand Perimeter 81 that provides Secure Remote Connections for Remote Workers. As well as VPN and Firewall for business in the Cloud and other security services and features.

And you know, I just thought to myself, when nowadays many companies and businesses around the world have closed and fired their workers - but many have also sent employees to work remotely from home - that our product provides them the necessary network security allowing these companies to keep working and keep the world economy stable.

So feel free to ask me any question.

Thanks,
Hello, Yonatan! Welcome aboard!

It's cool to have such an experienced affiliate manager with us, so looking forward to see some posts from you! If you wanna discuss some affiliate marketing software — you are always welcome to text me :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

many have also sent employees to work remotely from home

Affiliate marketers are used to working online, so this industry doesn't have to adjust to that, luckily. Other things, yes but not that. :) I imagine there is a lot of call for your security services in a lot of different businesses, now.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

What other things?

Some verticals stopped (or reduced greatly) converting, as people were afraid to spend money on them, or didn't have it.

Affiliates had to review and many times had to readjust their offers and campaigns, use ones that were a better fit for a pandemic, closed country catastrophe.

hi @Perimeter 81 , cool brand name! made me think of aliens and mystery first, so when it appeared to be a VPN service - it absolutely fulfilled my expectations. Checked your website, very detailed presentation of the product.

logo-affiliatefix.png

banners
Back