The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all, need help(

Billy Greenback

affiliate
Hello! My name is Billy and I'm from Ukraine.

I got acquainted with affiliate marketing several years ago, but I still fail to earn my $$$$. I feel like a total newbie, who is all digging and hollowing, but cannot get through ... :(

I've tried a lot of different niches and sources. I'm experienced in the usage of Push notifications, Native, Banner, Social, Instagram etc. I happened not to really like Facebook, it’s a kind of complicated, isn't it?) Adwords was my first experience. I remember generating as many as 2 leads, and I was happy about it ..))

The niches, I've tried, are mostly nutra and adult dating. Adult is somehow more after my own heart... This is what I want to develop in so far ... but as they say, if there are any other options, I will test them.

Now I've run out of almost all the money for the tests...

In general, my global plans are as follows:
- 100$ daily most likely on free traffic (maybe inexpensively paid)
- $$$$ daily to continue free traffic and generate a paid one
- $$$$$ daily for all I'll manage by this moment

I'm ready to learn, test, try... and, most importantly, I want to do so...

If you have any suggestions or advice, I'll listen to them/read/look/try/test and so on with pleasure. I appreciate the chance to be with you.

I'm open hearted and sociable... so, just in case, ask me questions) I'll help if I can)
P.S: my English isn't good enough, so a delay in answers is possible

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have all been through this.

Hello! My name is Billy and I'm from Ukraine.

We have many members and quite a few vendors from the Ukraine here.

I got acquainted with affiliate marketing several years ago, but I still fail to earn my $$$$. I feel like a total newbie, who is all digging and hollowing, but cannot get through ... :(

I see the beginning of a pattern here.

I've tried a lot of different niches and sources.

And the other shoe drops...

This is where the issue is for you. I'll explain below!

I'm experienced in the usage of Push notifications, Native, Banner, Social, Instagram etc. I happened not to really like Facebook, it’s a kind of complicated, isn't it?) Adwords was my first experience. I remember generating as many as 2 leads, and I was happy about it ..))

Okay, so the first thing to do here is reset your mind. YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH THESE. I say this lovingly and respectfully. Here is why you are not experienced, it is because you have not succeeded with them.

A person that is learning to ride a bike, but falls every time, is not an experienced bike rider. When you have negotiated the waters of something successfully, you can then call your self experienced.

The niches, I've tried, are mostly nutra and adult dating. Adult is somehow more after my own heart... This is what I want to develop in so far ... but as they say, if there are any other options, I will test them.

Until you have some success under your belt, I recommend maybe offers & campaigns that are less demanding and require lower traffic costs. You need to cut your teeth on the easiest of campaigns so you can master your tracker, traffic source, landing pages, and creatives (et al).

Now I've run out of almost all the money for the tests...

Save up some money.

Then...
Get a VPS (if you don't have one)
Select a single traffic source appropriate for the campaigns.
Select a single tracker.
Select a couple of similar offers.
Get an intelligence program.
Split test landers and creatives.

This is exactly how all of us stopped the continual fence jumping you have been going through. The grass is never greener. You simply did not have a plan, did not stick with any of choices until you mastered them, and blew through your budget.

When one sticks with something until they master it, they then have the skills to add another affiliate model to their business.

Last edited:
banners
Back