Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all - Excited to be a member of this community

Chrisavo

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Avocarrot Referral Program
Hey guys,

Hello from San Francisco. My name is Chris and I'm the head of referrals program at the Avocarrot which is the leading mobile ad exchange for native ads. I've been more than 5 years in the fast growing and exciting Ad Tech industry and I love my job :)

I'd love to contribute and help members in this community with my Growth Hacking skills and at the same time learn new things and expand my marketing horizons.

Cheers :)

Hey guys, Hello from San Francisco. My name is Chris

Hi and welcome to the AffiliateFix @Chrisavo , thanks for joining us.

I'm the head of referrals program at the Avocarrot which is the leading mobile ad exchange for native ads. I've been more than 5 years in the fast growing and exciting Ad Tech industry and I love my job :)

This definitely gives you insights to share with us.

I'd love to contribute and help members in this community with my Growth Hacking skills and at the same time learn new things and expand my marketing horizons.

That's what this community is all about and we have loads of experienced marketers as well as plenty of Newbies. All of them with hungry minds.

We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back