The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm excited to join this community

ROLe

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am very excited to join this community.

I have been buying traffic from various places for over 10 years, building systems to filter out poor-quality traffic, detecting bots and trying to make money from what's left :D

I look forward to learning more about affiliate marketing in today's world and helping the community out if I can.

Thanks!
ROLe

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I talk about Selenium/Headless Chrome and webDriver all the time --goes right over their heads :p
Search and destroy mission /s

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

building systems to filter out poor-quality traffic, detecting bots and trying to make money from what's left

That definitely sums up a segment of what we must do each day!

I look forward to learning more about affiliate marketing in today's world and helping the community out if I can.

This is the value of a community like ours. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to join this community.

I have been buying traffic from various places for over 10 years, building systems to filter out poor-quality traffic, detecting bots and trying to make money from what's left :D

Thanks!
ROLe
welcome to the forum

Welcome in here my friend and after 10 years with affiliate marketing i think you have a lot of experience

MI
Back