The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi affiliate world, what is the best spy tool???

Andy Frier

affiliate
Hi Guys

I am not a newbie to Im but never run Mobile CPA before and I want to just say hi and ask you guys what you think is the best Spy tool? and what do you think off what runs where as I been told is the best for both desktop and mobile?? They all seem to do the same but none are cheap? Be great to hear what you pros think? ;-)

hey @Andy Frier , thanks for joining and welcome to affiliatefix.

I am sure you get 100+ tools ready to please you to buy. But what you get in affiliatefix is one of the unique which is realistic , logical , practical one on one human interaction. If you do some research on our members data Q's and Answers you will be surprised for some of the data freely available which is priced 100's of $ outside of our network.

My invitation for you is to search here Search | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix learn , un-learn. If needed invest on our upgrade account and put challenging q's .

Best wishes ...

I've tested 3 so far. BoxOfAds. WhatRunsWhere and Adplexity.

Of the 3 I would say Adplexity - It has an awesome 1 click interface allowing you to DL current LP's

BoxOfAds is fairly limited. WhatRunsWhere is great for data analysis but Adplexity trumps it with more advanced features.

Hey!

We've posted a comparison table here recently, I recommend you to check it! All the spy tools are pretty similar except for interface and the price. For all the well-known ones like Adplexicy and WhatRunsWhere you'd need to pay, as they have no free trial, but then there is Make Massive, which has similar features, but allows a free trial.

What Mass Massive service can do?

Make Massive works mainly with pop and display traffic, covering 70+ countries, spying on both Mainstream and Adult, possible to have a landing page URL and also to download it, although there is no carrier targeting (which probably only Adplexity has).

this question depends really on what you are intending to work with first, cause let's be honest, all the spy-tools out there don't offer you features to handle all type of offers and traffic sources the more effective way. I'll even though vote for Admobispy, which is an effective tool, but mostly, a real cheap one, to start with.

banners
Back