The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey it's Andreas from Affvaly - Welcome me in this community, Would you?

Welcome me in this community, Would you?​

Happy to say, "Welcome to AffiliateFix," Andreas! :)

working as affiliate relations manager at Affvaly (direct advertiser in dating)

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria in the attached document and below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting. If you are looking for affiliates, you will need to have posted affiliate terms, too. *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members. So, lots of acquaintances. :D

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums Andreas.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
Happy to say, "Welcome to AffiliateFix," Andreas! :)

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria in the attached document and below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting. If you are looking for affiliates, you will need to have posted affiliate terms, too. *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 113,000+ members. So, lots of acquaintances. :D

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums Andreas.
Hey, thank you first of all, it's my pleasure to be here and meet with you

banners
Back