The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey, Hey!

Karmand93

affiliate
I'm new to this forum but quite experienced in affiliate marketing. I started when I was a freshman in college and I have to say, the road to success has being up and down. That being said, I did stick with it for 3 years, and I'm now making a stable income online. So I hope to be of help in this forum.

Thanks

I'm new to this forum but quite experienced in affiliate marketing.

Hello @Karmand93 , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I started when I was a freshman in college and I have to say, the road to success has being up and down. That being said, I did stick with it for 3 years, and I'm now making a stable income online. So I hope to be of help in this forum.

Thanks

Awesome! Sticking with it is how it's done! Congrats!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@Karmand93 - hello and welcome!

You have a great attitude about helping, you're going to fit in here nicely. :)

Are you considering doing CPA, as well?

Thanks for the kind feedback.

I will be going into CPA sooner or later. The reason I decided to stick with affiliate marketing was because I wanted to adhere to one method, till I mastered it.

Welcome to the forum.
By the way, CPA is affiliate marketing, just to be clear.
CPA just stands as the payout method based not only on sales.

Welcome to the forum.
By the way, CPA is affiliate marketing, just to be clear.
CPA just stands as the payout method based not only on sales.

You are right in that sense, in that I'm the affiliate sending traffic to the offer. What I meant was CPS (cost per sale) offers, instead of CPA, which require things like free trials or simple form submit.

MI
Back