The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey guys

I do a bit of CPA and I've been doing it for around 7 months. I've made around at least $40k in those 7 months, looking to expand my repertoire and learn some more. Cheers :)

Welcome to AFix, @x910 !

Wow, $40k in 7 months, that's very impressive, especially for a beginner. WH or BH? Did you use one method of promotion, or varied? Sorry, I'm the curious type. :)

We have lots of available learning material here for you, as well as tons of support. Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AFix, @x910 !

Wow, $40k in 7 months, that's very impressive, especially for a beginner. WH or BH? Did you use one method of promotion, or varied? Sorry, I'm the curious type. :)

We have lots of available learning material here for you, as well as tons of support. Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
White hat & black hat :) I did various methods such as IG, YT, paid traffic, media buying. Did a lot of stuff. I've stopped working since September, most of my income have been auto pilot since then. My income's dipping down so I have the urge to work. Trying to hit at least $365k by the end of this year, hopefully :)

Congrats on the $40k. How much ROI have you seen so far? That's pretty good for someone fairly new :)
I use free traffic mainly, I've always failed with paid traffic. I've spent only around $3k in capital, so more or less around $38k or more ~

In-regard to paid traffic, either I just break even or I go negative. I'm trying to reboot myself and will go in-depth with the proper analytics this time, since last time it was just pure hip fire.

( Was able to get multiple videos ranked on page 1 on high competition niches; able to get page 1 on Google on some high competition keywords as well however I didn't really optimize my traffic with analytics etc etc. )

I use free traffic mainly, I've always failed with paid traffic. I've spent only around $3k in capital, so more or less around $38k or more ~
Free traffic? Impressive.

9wZhabw.gif

Hello x910. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

That's really impressive figure with free traffic. Best of luck with your goal and hope you reach it soon.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I do a bit of CPA and I've been doing it for around 7 months. I've made around at least $40k in those 7 months, looking to expand my repertoire and learn some more. Cheers :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @x910 !

Sounds like you are on fire! not many can do those numbers with free traffic in such a short period as a Newbie.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back