“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey Guys - Abhishek here

Contentistic

Service Manager
Service Manager
Contentistic.com - Complete Content Management
Hey Guys,

I am Abhishek from India.

I run a Content Creation Agency with a remote team spread across 12 countries. We've been fully remote even before the pandemic.

I have been active as an Affiliate Marketer and SEO (especially technical SEO) is one of my main passions.

I work primarily with Facebook Ads, Lead Generation, Pay Per Call Program.

I also love building authority sites for long term income instead of the usual churn-and-burn.

I hope to participate in the discussion in the forums and place my outlook towards Affiliate Marketing in general, and how to accommodate the changing landscape.

I will publish some guides and intend to go through some follow-along(s), maybe start one of my own.

Happy to be a part of this community.

Abhishek

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

@Contentistic You have very good English skills

Kind of legitimizes what I do for a living, no?

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Welcome and good luck ,from your post i see you have a lot of experience and you will be very helpful for us

Thank you. Experience is something I have plenty of.

I hope to post more, but somehow wish this place was a bit livelier.

For instance, I asked if anyone would be interested in a guide on Tracking here - Anyone interested in a guide on tracking?

And got 4 votes - one of which was my own. Doesn't really inspire you to write, does it?

And got 4 votes - one of which was my own. Doesn't really inspire you to write, does it?

Inspiration for writing does not come from others, it comes from within one's self.

Just because there is not a response does not mean it isn't read, doesn't mean it is not inspiring others, and does not mean one should stop writing.

So my vote is worthless?

Not at all. It means a lot.

Inspiration for writing does not come from others, it comes from within one's self.

Just because there is not a response does not mean it isn't read, doesn't mean it is not inspiring others, and does not mean one should stop writing.

While I appreciate your encouragement, here and in other threads.

An inspiration to write a guide meant to help others would only come when there are takers.

I write everyday - some for clients, a lot for myself. If I were to start posting my random musings, my poetry or short stories here, it wouldn't make sense. Because that's the inpiration that comes from myself.

My point being, if there is a response, that means there are takers. I don't want to be lauded for a post. Nor am I looking for some kind of award, validation or gratification. But asking for some sort of acknowledgement isn't a big ask, is it?

A complex guide of tracking would require a lot of research, screenshot taking, test campaigns, image editing, proofreading. And considering the number of trackers out there - there will be a lot of here and there and segmentation. We're talking 25,000 words minimum.

I actually wrote the intro to that guide before I put up that post. But the results were disheartening is my only contention.

Nonetheless, I'll still finish it.

banners
Back